Had it yesterday, brilliant fun, in the morning I walked from Inman Station all the way to Auburn Avenue and was blessed with sights of this city I had never had the pleasure of experiencing, it just reinforces my distaste at the idea of getting a car. You're so closed off from the world in general in that metal contraption. Best believe I'll be making that walk again very soon. The shoot was amazing, the photographer Gudrun Stone, the stylist Estasha Goodwin, the make up artist Kristi Jones and wardrobe finally by Sir Garde. I was giddy with excitement when we'd finished. It took the whole day as well, I lowkey adore all day shoots, makes me feel as though I'm a part of something worth it.
Also happened across a hilarious realization, a lot of the shoots I've been in my skin is always made darker than it actually is, to keep the 'chocolate essence' of my nature. It's just funny to me how they'd probably have less interest in my being as a model if I were to be light skinned, not taking any shots just making a quaint observation.
Better black.
Sheesh...from this angle i could look like you. This picture eerily reminds me of a photo of me from my shaved head days. And i am the black shade ur skin gets after they darken it. Nuts!
ReplyDeleteHaha, I love walking too. Me and my friends walked the entire breadth of Accra about 2 months ago...started from the Adenta Barrier and ended at the sea behind high street. ME loved it! Great for legs too...way to make a mini skirt look good.
Puzzlement. Weird that 46 people follow your blog and never comment. How does that happen? I sense intimidation at the sheer awesomeness that is you. Maybe you seem to be enough. And no one feels they could add more to you. Of course, that is always a lie.
I read ur blog. I like.