29.8.10

We're in Miami BITCH.



At the airport, on the way to Miami. I've never been to Miami before, the way this happened is pretty dope, drunk all the wine in the house last night, drunkenly talked shit most of the night, fell asleep into a coma, woke up in the afternoon and hey look at that.

We're off to Miami.

I love my life. I don't say this enough. Wait, no, I say this all the time, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't say it more. So I say it again.

I love my life.

I look pretty dope, all black high waist semi see through leggings, combat boots, this dope jacket I copped from Saudi Arabia, the first time I'm wearing it too, chains, cut up hanes t, black, and my Button Up earrings. Not to mention the aviators with the lime green trim I stole from Brandon.

Not so much stole as it is forgot to give back to.

I find myself doing that often, simply forgetting, and they forget to ask me for it, or they remember, but just don't feel the need to.

I get away with quite a lot.

I'm glad I made the decision to stay a little bit longer, I was right when I said there is more to happen in Atlanta, there is more to realize, now that I'm going back for sure I can fully expoilt all that is to happen. This week will be the greatest.

Let's make some waves.

Lets make something brilliant to write about.

After all, I'm living this life for my autobiography and the many biography's that will be penned in 50 years.

50 years is a long time to fuck shit up.

So let's fuck.

I'M IN MIAMI BITCH.

---

So. I'm completely blasted in Miami, there are a lot of pictures to be taken, I can't wait to drunkenly work out in the morning, it reminds me of that trip to Nigeria, when I'd come back to the hotel completely wasted and walk straight to the gym and just work out, for no reason whatsoever, just to work out and marvel at God's creation in the mirror.

I've copped about 1000 hits on this website today alone, it astounds me how interested you guys are in the madness that is my world. Why did I wake up this morning with a prospect to go to Miami, a city I've never been to before? Why was the driver who picked me up the owner of the company? Why do I now have his personal phone number? Why does my world work so brilliantly?

The universe, the universe takes care of me.

All about that positive energy, all about that truth, it shows me realms of this planet I have never known, and for this I am thankful.

On the plane, I opened my window to see this beautiful blue light, it drew such a contrast to the darkness below, it looked like this beautiful iced lake in the middle of the sky, I thought I would see angels gliding on the peace that was, bright blue turning into blackness decorated by bright lights otherwise known as the stars. We rode above the atmosphere, into the endless possibilities that is and was space.

Space.

Galaxy.

Universe.

The possibilities are endless.

Fuck the world. And it'll birth your miracle children of fortune, of hope.

Be real, and your legacy will remain. Be true and you legacy will maintain.

Fuck with me?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Im astonished how this happened. I’m inspired because I haven’t gotten to that level where I will let go of my control and submit to the universe. But I’m working on it! Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete