My cousin and I have the greatest vibing sessions, one day I stole a manuscript of just one of the numerous beauties.
"I only need to cultivate productive effervescence.
I need discipline, sacrificing this aspect of my life will refine this attempt.
Clearing the clutter to make room for greatness.
coolin it. sippin wine and thinking of peace with @Frankeyz
Musings over wine. Eternal reflections. cc @NewJacqueCity
I take the integrity of my mind and soul very seriously.
This concern has caused me to cut off a lot of excess, in all forms and fashions. Human beings, emotions, desires have all been sacrificed.
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?
"I had to leave but I never meant to desert you" Lauryn Hill- best of all time
"I had to lose myself so I could love you better" #np -Lauryn Hill "Lose Myself"
#np Lauryn Hill "Selah"
How it lifts my heart to hear music that comes straight from the soul.
I'm scared for you. Honestly. Even though I don't really know you, I'm scared for you soul, because there's a reflection of me within it.
I can see myself in you. But it can't and won't survive in that atmosphere.
we all know OF our souls but how many of us KNOW our souls? search for it? feed it? cleanse it? Hold it? Massage it? protect it?
everyone wants to create but to create greatness you need to have a soul and you need to nurture it.
Look not for recognition, but follow the awakened and set yourself free.
You can't just make art. 1st you must live. 2nd you must learn. 3rd apply. 4th have a sharing heart
Bob Marley didnt just get high and make cool music. it was a religion. he KNEW his soul. stop with all the posters and "dreads" and weed.
FIND THE MEANING. UNDERSTAND THE SOURCE.
respect his way of life. respect his SOUL by finding your own.
Without it, you are nothing, your existence is nothing, your soul is wasted, uncultured and watered down.
thank you. I hope they are. RT @ArtofAdor: @NewJacqueCity your parents should be very proud...
to have content worth reading/watching/looking at/ or listening to you must first make your life meaningful.
See? @NewJacqueCity and I are in heavy vibing mode, this is iron sharpening iron, can you say the same for your counterparts?
so you have 300 followers. Cool. except that your voice is weak and I forget all your tweets. stop wasting time.
RT @Frankeyz: See? @NewJacqueCity and I are in heavy vibing mode, this is iron sharpening iron, can you say the same for your counterparts?
Do you even have a message? Or is it just about the fame? Don't you understand that without significance you mean NOTHING to this world?
RT @Frankeyz: I'm scared 4 U. Honestly. Even though I dont rlly kno u, I'm scared 4 ur soul, b/c thr's a reflection of me w/in it.
No one will remember you, because you did not remember the value of your own soul. Your youth will fade, but the soul remains.
But if there is nothing of worth inside of this gift, it will be lost to the consequence of your vapid actions.
Why do you invest so much in it? Knowing you are better than that, knowing you surpass that. You waste time, you waste clarity.
You waste happiness."
Finding the meaning and understanding the source is it. That is what it is all about. I love your blog because you put into words exactly what it is I mean t say. I don’t express myselfin words yet, nor as you do but you say exactly what I mean to put across. Guess that why I just keep reading your blog. Page after page.
ReplyDelete