28.2.11

dont you feel the need to work on your futher right now? I know you are only 20 but your mother wont be there forever. And everybody can see/read that ur smart but you still need a degree to prove it.I get you are an artist but..yeah what is your plan B?

How can you ask of my plan b when your question clearly shows you have next to no inclination of my plan A? You follow what happens to me day to day, you follow my thoughts, but at the same time, you do not know me. You do not know my mother. You do not know my history.

My mother had to fight to get me to depend her financially, I have halted my career plans to be a 20 year old student for her. I have fucking hustled.

Excuse me, while I take a mother fucking break.

Ya dig?

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment