16.7.11
Press my buttons baby. Press my fucking buttons.
Him: "So you have nothing to say?"
Her: "I actually have a lot, I was trying to pick which one to say first & in what order, dangerous to safe or safe to dangerous?"
Him: "Safe to dangerous"
Her: "I was remembering the first night we kissed & how you held my wrist when I attempted to go back inside."
" & how intense you were & can be & how magnified all of that energy will be when I see you again"
" & how it might completely overwhelm me. & how much I'd love that feeling, your decisiveness, that intensity, completely encompassing me....nakedly."
"& our hands moving with each other & when you said "This is how we'd make love to each other" the explicitly delicious premonitions... "
"& how we just might drown each other, how the rest of the world would be completely forgotten, nothing else would exist but us...."
Him: "Woah."
Labels:
a day in the life,
the eternal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment