30.1.11
Year of the Slut: # 26.
I didn't realize the power my catsuit had over him until we were behind closed doors, he greeted me ceremoniously outside his gate & ushered me inside the landscaped compound. His dogs were nowhere to be found. I didn't think to ask where they were, I didn't really care.
We made idle conversation as he led me to the door, he whispered a compliment as he opened it for me, I thanked him as I stepped over the threshold.
Instantly he was in front of me. I was pinned against the wall. His hands groped my body with a hunger I hadn't felt in months. I dropped my belongings to the floor & wrapped my arms around his neck, throwing myself even deeper into his well of passionate attention.
His lips moved to my neck, my collar bone & then to the tip of my right nipple as his fingers peeled off the tight black spandex from my body. His lips followed the trail of naked skin my cat suit left behind as he pulled it down to my feet.
He dropped to his knees & growled into my womb, biting at my beads as his hands made quick work of the buckles of my black Mary Jane's.
I was against the wall immediately once more, but this time he was on his knees. I could feel his tongue flicker viciously as he slipped two fingers deep inside my warmth, brushing up against my g spot, I howl with joy.
Struggling to maintain composure, I grip onto his hair & bury his wondrous mouth even deeper. Begging him for release. He complies & 5 minutes later I'm set free all over his face.
30 seconds after that my nipples were freezing, pressed up against the cold glass of his expansive dining room table. He positioned himself in between my legs & in the next breathe he was inside me. We let out simultaneous groans, mine faded into periodic moans whiles his turned into incoherent religious babble.
I loved how he reacts to me.
This is our first time.
“You beautiful fucking bitch” He screams as I take control, gripping onto both sides of the table, I throw it back with all my might, relishing the sound of my beads rattle to their own music as my hips gyrate on top of his length.
I could feel him inside my stomach.
But I wanted more.
He flipped me over & I stretched my legs around his neck & brought his face closer to mine with their power.
“Baaaaby......” I lick the bottom of his left ear lobe. “Bring it home.”
He was back in instantly, like he had never left, determined to not let me forget about him. Like I told him I had with all the others, I saw it in his eyes, he wants this pussy to stay.
“Bring it home baby!”
He starts driving harder & the table begins to shake with us, candles & cutlery falling to the floor with a loud clatter. But I don't think he could hear a thing, all he saw was me. He grips my waist & pounds even harder, grunting out my name with each dive.
Our eyes lock with the other's & a smile is shared between lovers.
Our souls connect.
I close my eyes & throw my head back, shooting a quick prayer to my Creator, offering the pleasure I felt lest I not be worthy of it. I feel him groan into the crook of my neck as his grip on my body gets tighter. His need for me releases even more love from me to make him feel at home. He burrows deep within me body, venerating my temple with whimpers & soft kisses as it turns his mind into putty.
I feel his energy within me, I ball it up & consume it, beginning to laugh as I note him at the door of his peak. It's too wet, he repeats over & over, it's too amazing.
“Where did you get this from? Where did you get this kinda pussy from?”
He begs me for answers, I continue to wind my waist & with a coy smile reply.
“My village.”
Home is where the heart is.
Labels:
just thoughts,
written words,
Year of the Slut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fucking yes! insanely well written & visual & the ending! ugh
ReplyDeletemore of these please, doesn't even need to be about sex